1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toronto Hard Rock Band looking for Singer/Screamer

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by formfame, Jul 22, 2006.

1. formfame

formfame Member

Hi this is Mike from Formulated Fame. We are currently in the studio working on an EP. We have just come off of a win from a Battle of the Bands. Our current singer doesnt suit our style, so we are looking to change it up a bit. Some people have described us as Avenged Sevenfold mixed with Papa Roach, and we are similar to Bullet for my Valentine. We are looking for a singer that can also scream. We are looking for someone that has a lot of energy and can get a crowd pumped. The most important tribute we look for in a singer is they have to have the drive, we are in this for the long haul. Finally we are looking for a male between 18-23 and preferably in the area. If you want to hear some of our stuff goto http://www.myspace.com/formulatedfame and contact me from that page. Or you can give me a call at 416 826-3571, the name is Mike.

2. chapel86

chapel86 Guest

hey bro's whats goin on just seen you guys need a singer/screamer my names Kris im 20 i've been in some former screamo/singing type bands just showing an interest e-mail me back if u like i'manidiot.com edited by ddp thanks and see yaaa

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2006
  3. jorahan

jorahan Guest

Wdit your addy

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

chapel86, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited