1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torrent Reactor

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by guyanaguy, Jan 24, 2005.

1. guyanaguy

guyanaguy Guest

New to this. I am trying to download some stuff from Torrent Reactor and am having very long download times. Using shareaza to pull stream in. Is there any better (faster) site to get good (new) videos/movies? Or is the problem with Shareaza? We do have a very fast connection and a dedicated computer. Any help we can use.

2. nanu-nanu

nanu-nanu Member

dont know about the program you use. I use Bittornado or Exeem lite.

How ever. Do you have a DVD burner? If so, its more feasable I find to stop dl movies from the net. The quality is poor. Any movie you would want, your friends more than likely have, be a good friend and create a "back up" them.

Get yourself:
    DvdDecryptor
    DvdShrink

Both of these are free and there are very detailed and easy to use guides here.

3. guyanaguy

guyanaguy Guest

To be honest we are looking for the latest movies still in the theaters. There are no copyright laws in my country and we have been having a very hard time finding the new stuff. Not many friends here have a large DVD collection.

4. luggy

luggy Member

I'd say your best bet then would be to use http://www.pcdestiny.com I've seen pretty much every in DVD screeners using their service. They run a forum you can visit to ask questions and offer a full refund if you don't like their stuff- impressive, though its pretty gay they actually charge anyway.

5. philipman

philipman Regular member

shareaza is very fast, It could be the amount of seeders and downloaders. guyanaguy what country do you live in were there are no copyright laws. Try www.torrentspy.com it searchs all torrent sites and it shows you how good the download speed will be. It also has reviews of the file you are going to download, so you can tell if it a fake.