1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba Regza display problems

Discussion in 'HDTV discussion' started by rissien73, Dec 1, 2009.

1. rissien73

rissien73 Member

Hi, hopefully someone can help me out?
    I have a Toshiba Regza lcd tv which has developed a problem. I am getting a bright green 'haze' on the screen - only in the darker areas. The strange thing is that it only appears when using my game console(s) and is intermittent. I have tried my xbox360 on hdmi and component inputs along with different cables, I have tried my ps3 on hdmi - again using different hdmi cables and using hdmi 1 and hdmi 2 inputs on the rear of the set, but the problems still arises. The tv is 2 years old....... running out of ideas before I contact Toshiba Tech support. Any help will be appreciated

Thankyou

2. D1pSwitch

D1pSwitch Member

when you turn off your tv is it on stand by or does it completly turn off?...if it does try setting it on stand by mode that way it doesnt take so long to warm up

3. rissien73

rissien73 Member

Hi thanks for the reply, this problem occurs randomly, whether the tv has just been switched on or if it's been on all day...strange?

Thankyou