1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toshiba TV 37SL863

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by SimonW1, Jul 8, 2012.

1. SimonW1

SimonW1 Member

I have a Toshiba TV 37SL863 and I'd like to get lovefilm, 4OD and ITV player, etc on it. It's got Internet so it should be possible. How do I do it?

Simon

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Have you read the manual to see if the TV is capable of picking those up?? Toshiba may not have added access to what your after

http://www.manuals365.com/swf/toshiba/sl863-32374246-english.html?page=67

"The REGZA SL863 LED series gives you the content you want when you want it with access to internet TV including your favourite videos on YouTube your favourite shows on BBC iPlayer or share photos via Flickr. You can also get access to a range of other online content from Viewster Woomi Box Office 365 and more through the Toshiba Places internet portal accessed via your TV at the touch of a button.

Featuring LED backlight technology Full HD 1080p resolution and 100Hz picture processing the SL863 series also delivers stunning colour clarity and fast moving image quality that makes it ideal for fast moving sports and movies. Freeview HD allows access to terrestrial HD programmes with other Smart TV features like Wi-Fi DLNA (via optional dongle) and iPhone remote control (via app) capability also featured."

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012