1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TPFKAS - follow up help on

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by BankerBoy, Feb 22, 2005.

1. BankerBoy

BankerBoy Member

Thanks for the reply. I was confused and thought that one of the programs in the TMPG suite (3.0 Xpress or DVD Author) would have editing capabilty. I am still needing a basic "cookbook" on how to edit/render/encode/burn -- if in fact I need to do all.

I did buy a card with firewire ports. I also got Nero 6 (more on that later). I have successfully downloaded a 26-minute video using Microsoft Moviemaker. I downloaded it to the .avi format and saved it to my new hard disk (was 6MB in .avi format).

What next? What if I want to simply sequentially roll through the video, edit out pieces of the video that I don't want, create one simple video and burn DVD format. Please give me the simple step-by-step tasks (and which software to use) to accomplish from this point forward.

Thanks in advance.

2. TPFKAS

TPFKAS Regular member

Hi Bankerboy,
    I have written basic guides which are published on
    http://www.digitalvideoclub.com
    That site also contains a forum. Since you are now asking my personal assistance I think it is more appropriate to use that forum.
    I suggest you put yor questions over there and I will be glad to help you.
    Regards.