1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Train simulator.!

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by dazila, Feb 6, 2007.

1. dazila

dazila Regular member

How can I make the gameplay better,
    Graphics are descent they are on high and dont lag but where and how can I improve the gameplay its great but i want more
    Like train Downloads I cant find any German Trains like the ICE I love that train anyone know wherei can donwload it for TS P.S its this train.

[​IMG]

2. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Dude. Don't Get Me started about the German Train system I lived there for 3 years and could not get enough of the trains. That ICE is an old one. ICE-T or alike. There are new ICEs that can go up to and over 350km Germany is awesome, Trains are ACE train stations awesome.

Why in The world does that train say Amtrak the american company?

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

Idont have a clue ive been on the old ones about 100 times and only 3 on the new ones,I just cant wait till the new train sim comes out hopefully it will be better then previous well not really the previous was amazing.
    You know what suprises me how the diff between a US and german Freight Train is a German Freight train with about 30 carriges can take off as fast as a Express train and go up to 245km/h with 30 Containers while the US i think is the dash 9 with 30 struggles to 100mp/h that is some difference,And dam I cant even talk about australia there trains suck they are late and what ios worse they have about 10 kinds in the whole country and those cant even be on time!,While germnay has about 50 kinds its self I guess it also depends how much the country puts into the railsystem, if they put and ICE on AUs tracks it would fly off the tracks arent capable for more then 150km/h