1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transcoding Divx Movies (700MB) to DVD using NeroVision2

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by si_kong, Nov 13, 2003.

1. si_kong

si_kong Member

I am trying to transcode a 700MB divx over 2 hour long film using nerovision express 2.
    Previous movies have transcoded fine however they are shorter movies. The problem is when nervision claims the movie output is over 2.6G in size the dvd transcodes ok till the end then the old not enough disk space message appears.
    The config i'm using is windows xp v2
    on a athlon xp 1800 and 512MB memory, The hard drive space is 20G for windows (11 G Free) this is where the tmp folder is. 40G elsewhere on a seperate drive with around 15G free. Someone please help me as this prob is starting to get on my nipples and soon I may have to send the computer to pc hell.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

NeroVision.... why am i not surprised... have you tried any other proggies? NeroVision has really wild results with different users -- usually bad experiences at that

3. si_kong

si_kong Member

Tried Tmpge, sonic dvd even tried encoding to mpeg first. There is no nero 6 dvd plugin on the market yet so i assume the one i got from kazaa is no good. Also I noticed it uses about 20G after 1 hour of movie so soon I will aquire myself a 120G drive and nero can sit on that literaly.

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

What happened?