1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transferring Halo 2 modded maps to my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by BUDSMKER, Sep 19, 2005.

1. BUDSMKER

BUDSMKER Member

Ok, I connected to my xbox through flashfxp, and I transferred these halo 2 maps onto file E, ok I'm very new at this, how do I know it was actually transferred to my Xbox, and how will I get the modded maps I put on my Xbox to work on Halo 2? If I have to overwrite the map with the new modded map, can someone teach me how? Please someone answer all my questions and please if u can give me step by step by step instructions I'll be very happy.

2. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

ok u connected ur flashfxp to ur xbox good. now u go to ur e folder after all of these folders pope out on ur xbox side. than tdata, than 4d000064, than $c, than a couple of folers would pope up, 01, 02, 03 those r the endings of the name. click on lets say 02. warlock.map and containment.map will pope up and a bunch of other stuff. drag the warlock.map file from ur xbox side and bring it to the left side{computer side}. than load up either ppfomatic 3.0 or dothalo and for dot halo click on open map than find ur warlock.map u draged over earlier and click it once and click ok. than below it it will say apply patch and click on it. than find ur warlock.ppf and clcik it once and click okay. by that time it will say patch applyed and _ changes made. than after that click close map where u pressed open map earlier. for ppfomatic i just say screw it it didnt work for me for some reason but dothalo works better i think. now go back to ur flashfxp and find ur now modded map on ur computer side or left side, and drag it back to where u got it from in ur 01 folder and when u drag it over it will say to overwrite it . overwrite it and it will take a few minutes to do that. after thats done u now have modded ur warlock map for halo 2. depending on what patch u use will determine how u will mod. repeat for rest of the maps for all 01, 02, 03 folers on ur xbox side

3. r2d205

r2d205 Guest

pleaz tell me that helped u because i got hand craps :)

4. BUDSMKER

BUDSMKER Member

Omfg, when I open up Tdata, I dont see 4d000064, what do I do!?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2005
  5. BUDSMKER

BUDSMKER Member

Plz reply ASAP.

6. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

Sory for butting in but if you can turn your chip off and have xbox live these maps are downloadable for free now.

7. igotband

igotband Guest

wat it shuld be
    have u downloaded the new maps yet?

8. chapy1

chapy1 Member

my halo maps are under e then tdata then under 4d530064 hope it helps

Last edited: Sep 30, 2005
  9. HOW2MODD

HOW2MODD Guest

if you copy halo 2 to your HD it is much easier, you replace the map file in the folder of the game. Works great i did it.

10. gntlkilr

gntlkilr Member

I've been having a problem, I've copied Halo 2 to my HDD, but it locks up at the "Press Start To Begin" Screen. What did I do wrong? I have a 1.6 box with a Xenium SP.ICE chip, and a Western Digital 160Gb HDD. I had to have done something wrong. Cuz its just not working. I made a 120 Gb partition for F, no G, and I've got all my games on F. F:\games\ is the directory. I've looked around and it seems no one else is having this problem. I bought the limited edition Halo 2 if that makes a difference.

11. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

www.freewebs.com/jareckionpepsi133 awesome site explains all

12. xyron

xyron Guest

how do you copy halo 2 to your harddrive?

13. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

if u r a hard modder i cannot help u out i only soft mod sorry

14. xyron

xyron Guest

i have a softmodded xbox so how do i copy halo2 to my xbox harddrive? :)

15. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

u cant copy halo 2 the game itself to your hard drive it u only have a softmodded xbox u can only transfer the new modded maps to your box

16. xyron

xyron Guest

so i cant back up games to my xbox harddrive?, and play games from the harddrive?

17. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

correct u can only do that with a hard modded xbox

18. xyron

xyron Guest

but can i still mod halo2 maps

19. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

ya u can either make your own mods which is kind of hard with programs you can download or u can download other peoples modded maps off the internt

20. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

if u have a AIM screen name it b easier to talk through that and also im new to this kinda site and forums how do u make a picture in your signature