1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transferring Halo 2 modded maps to my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by BUDSMKER, Sep 19, 2005.

1. xyron

xyron Guest

do you have yahoo messenger or msn cause i dont have AIM,

2. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

i just made that windows messenger thing my email is thatdangdude@aim.com

3. KyleJ

KyleJ Member

what is your screen name or email thing

4. xyron

xyron Guest

ill send my msn and yahoo ids in your privet messages- to find the privet messeages on top of the page go to 'my account' and at the bottom of that page you will see 'check my privet messeages'. ;)

5. gntlkilr

gntlkilr Member

I looked through that tutorial, and its not really anythign that will help me. That is, if that reply was directed towards me. Is there a problem with the Xenium SP.ICE and Halo 2?

6. Gizmo73O

Gizmo73O Member

i have a soft modded xbox and i burned it to the hard drive and then put a modded map on it...

7. d_xecuter

d_xecuter Member

I dont have Halo 2 saved to my hard drive and i was wondering is there anyway to get modded maps without saving the whole game to your harddrive??

8. Gizmo73O

Gizmo73O Member

well then you would have to mod your halo 2 disk and i also want to know how to do that...... so could someone post it....

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  9. shiftup

shiftup Guest

um...i have a soft modded xbox with the 8 gig hdd and i put halo 2 on it and it works fine....

10. d_xecuter

d_xecuter Member

yeah i know, you may have room on your hard drive, but mine has other stuff on there so i dont have room to put the whole halo 2 game, im trying to get my hard drive upgraded but just havent had time here lately...i was just wondering if there was a way with just using the cd instead of having to save it to your hard drive

11. DustCloud

DustCloud Member

gntlkilr:

I have almost the exact configuration you described in your post Xenium SP I.C.E on a 1.6 box but with a 200 GB HD and I get the same thing when trying to run Halo 2. It locks up right when I press start.

I have been looking for a solution for some time now.. and havn't found anything. I even tried the lasted bios updates and other updates with no avail...

Ideas.. anyone?