1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transffering Apps From Modded Xbox To Modded Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by manning07, Jul 5, 2007.

1. manning07

manning07 Member

I am fairly new to modding xboxes. I recently did mod one using the slintercell exploit. This is my question. Is there anyway to use the apps from another softmodded xbox for my newly modded box? The reason I ask is i have dial up and xbmc is a large file, and I have it on another box, as well as dvdtoxbox and many others. I tried to ftp the e on my old box to new one but that just produced an error 21 when I accessed the app from evox menu. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. DrKePhRiM

DrKePhRiM Member

try ftping to your pc and then ftping to the new box. Or if you have a memory card you can put the apps on there and copy them. Or just go get AID. Which is basically a disk full of apps.

3. kyle00

kyle00 Member

there is a handy little program you can use that runs on the xbox called XboxFTP you can find it on xbins i'm sure....if you have a system link or crossover cable you can connect two xboxes together and ftp with each other if you are both running the program.... it cuts out the need for a PC so its kinda nice....