1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble backing up "Friday Night Lights"

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by travies0, Mar 10, 2005.

1. travies0

travies0 Member

so far, i've had little to no problems using DVD Shrink (and sometimes DVD Decrypter in combination)

I tried backing up "Friday Night Lights" using DVD Shrink, got some "programming error" or something

then i decrypted it with DVD DEcrypter, and opened the files in Shrink, got the same error

any help would be appreciated :)

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Un-referenced material.

3. unknownu

unknownu Member

I just tried DVD Shrink 3.2 on "Friday Night Lights" and had the same error problem, whether I used AnyDVD or not. I finally tried DVD Shrink 3.1.7 and it worked fine with or without AnyDVD. I tried DVD Shrink 3.2 again and had the same problem. I tried this four times. Using DVD Shrink 3.2 has the error and DVD Shrink 3.1.7 does not. Try it out... it may

4. travies0

travies0 Member

i was able to copy it, all i did was change the Unreferenced Material to STILL IMAGE(PICTURE?) so it deletes that video, im a newbie, so i think thats the jumping boy encoding thing

5. sadsac

sadsac Guest

I'll bet you didn't know that old jumping boy could throw a monkey wrench. He's got to go. He's been causing problems for a while!