1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble backing up Midtown Madness 3

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by sheri1983, Apr 10, 2004.

1. sheri1983

sheri1983 Member

I've been trying to backup Midtown Madness 3 and can't seem to get it to work. I've used both boXplorer & FlashFXP successfully with other discs, but boXplorer keeps giving me an error message suggesting the hard drive doesn't have enough space (but it does) and FlashFXP's transfer speeds just s-l-o-w down to zero! What gives? Any ideas? Thanks Guys!

2. 0takux

0takux Guest

if ur trying to back it up to the xbox hard drive try dvd2xbox

im not sure bout wat to do when it comes to dvd burning since i dont burn xbox games to dvd

3. sheri1983

sheri1983 Member

Well, I found DVD2XBOX 5.5... it stated that it couldn't copy 18 files off the DVD... and it doesn't work! I'm trying to back up all the discs I own and I've been successful with all so far, except for this one. The disc is clean but does have some scratches on it. I guess I was too late. I got it used, so it's not totally my fault. I figure if the DVD drive can read it well enough to play it, shouldn't it read it well enough to copy?