1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble burning JVC camcorder files.

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by 1154, Apr 18, 2007.

1. 1154

1154 Member

I have purchased a JVC hard disk camcorder and when I try to burn my recording to a dvd using Nero 6 it tells me it doesnt recognise any files, so instead I used cyber link power dvd which does work but only allows me to replay on my pc as when I try and play the disc in my dvd I get a message that tells me its a bad disk.
    Also when I replay the disk on my pc the picture some times plays slow and has horizontal lines showing when the subject moves.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

What do the files look like.. whatever.??? it's the .??? we need to know to help you.

I'm guessing they will be either .mpg or .avi

If they are .mpg they will need authoring into a format that the dvd player will understand, same with .avi

The simple way to do this is with an application called convertXtodvd click it to find out more.

I asked for this to be moved as it seems to relate either to a dvd authoring or a disk burning problem.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thread moved.

Let's use a more descriptive thread title next time so folks skimming the forum know exactly what you ned help with. I changed it for you ;)

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

The JVC HDD camcorder comes with it's own capture and burning software and a mini guide on how to use it. I have this same camcorder but haven't messed with it yet...maybe its time for a project.