1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble burning PS2 game

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by b4k4ever, Aug 30, 2007.

1. b4k4ever

b4k4ever Member

i dl'ed persona 3 undub, and am having major issues burning the game. the DVD format i'm using is DVD+RW, and the burning program i'm using is nero. i have the iso, yet have absolutely no idea how to go about burning it. i tried burning it as a DVD-ROM (ISO), but nero tells me that the file, which stands at 4.5gb, is too large and to burn it as UDF. even after burning it as a UDF, ps2, which is modded btw, cannot read it. i've tried every possible burning format, and all end up failing to read on the ps2. i know that ps2 can read DVD+RW, so i'm completely lost. i can extract the files, of course, but i dont know how the DVD structures the files so that the ps2 can read it, therefore i obviously cannot just throw the files into the DVD and burn it that way. i am new to burning games, so as of right now i have nowhere to go. someone please give me advice on how to go about doing this.

2. nasayin

nasayin Regular member

This should be in the PS2 forum.

Anyway, your iso file is too large for a regular dvd-5 media. It can only hold approximately 4.38. I do not know how to rebuild games. But I found this that might be some use to you...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/275350

Or you can just burn it on a dual layer disc