1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble burning vcd with nero!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mei, Apr 30, 2002.

1. mei

mei Member

i'm trying to burn some animes but for some reason, after i burned it, there was only sound and no video.

i suspected that maybe it had something to do with my setup preceeding the burning, so i was wondering if anyone could let me know how to set everything up. i've already read the page on this site of burning with nero, but it didn't seem to help.

i'm pretty sure it has something to do with setting the 'video cd' up in the 'new compilation' but i'm not sure.

could somebody help me out?? i'd really, really appreciate it. thanx in advance!!

2. asianhots

asianhots Guest

i"ve just started to cahnge avi type format movies into mpeg... i am using tmpgenc but i dotn know how to change avi to mpeg... if anyone knos how to do this please let me know... thanx

3. 2ill4sho

2ill4sho Guest

can anyone gimme a serial # for nero

4. wonderboy

wonderboy Guest

MEI, try downloading and installing divx codecs 3.11, 4.0, and 5.0 . that should help nero encode your movies so there is video.

ASIANHOTS, I WOULD TRY THE SAME IT SHOULD BE what you need because right now its proably saying unsupported .

2ill4sho, I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to give out that information plus a person would have to know what version of nero you were using.

5. Pio2001

Pio2001 Moderator Staff Member

Yes, no serials here, please.

6. 2ill4sho

2ill4sho Guest

i kno wonderboy

7. GodFinger

GodFinger Regular member

Downloading and installing the older codecs worked for me too...

8. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

mei: Which format the anime clips were in originally? And what format are you aiming to -- are you simply burning AVI/DivX to data CD or are you trying make a VideoCD to use it in your stand-alone DVD player?