1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trouble with Uefa Euro 2004

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by bungy, Aug 11, 2004.

1. bungy

bungy Member

Hi all. Thx to all you people who will answer my thread.

I have on my Xbox the Xecuter 2 chip, with an 60GB hd, not possible to lock it.

When trying to play the game Uefa Euro 2004 it starts, shows the logo and then loading comes up and it stops there.

Other problems I have is in some games on my hd when trying to save in the game it freezes.

As I read myself to I think its possible that I am experiencing problems because my xbox hd isn´t locked.
    And if this is the problem, that my hd isnt´t locked I would be grateful for answers that will make me be able to play Euro 2004, and commiting game saves with the hd unlocked.

2. iggi

iggi Member

have you copied it to your HDD from an original or a back up? Its nothing to do with your hard drive not locking.
    my personal opinion however is that euro 2004 is shite, apart from being able to go straight to penalties its worse than fifa 2004. And Rooney looks really ugly!! Just like Shrek LOL

cheers

iggi

3. marcfreer

marcfreer Member

I also have this same problem. But mine was working fine off the hdd now it won't????

PLEASE HELP