1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trouble with WMP...HELP!!

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by rico25, Feb 18, 2003.

1. rico25

rico25 Guest

I've managed to get a couple of movies from kazaa but the problem was i didn't have the right codec so i downloaded tsunami and manged to get some of them to work..basically after downloading a couple of different coedec patches they all play but now i have a new problem(s)
    1)firstly all my WMP files no longer have the small icon for WMP player next to them...so they won't play on WMP when i double click (and when i try and change the format in properties it says they're already WMP).
    2) When i do manage to open WMP it won't go full screen..it's not even giving me the option.
    I have downloaded a couple of other players but (GDivx player and Divx player alpha 2.0) but I wanted to stick to windows media player.
    Any help greatly appreciated

2. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

What player do these movies default to? You could try looking in the configs of those players and remove the options to have them be default for those movies or if that doesn't work uninstall the players that you don't want.