1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubles burning ViperRipMulti.dol with Nero 6

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by FIG, May 2, 2005.

1. FIG

FIG Member

Hi! I'm having alot of trouble burning ViperRipMulti.dol to dvd for the Gamecube.
    I read somewhere that you have to burn this file as an ISO. Now in order to do that do I have to change the extention from .dol to .iso or will nero do that for me?
    Also what is the proper steps to burn the file with nero from start to finish?

What is the best media to get at best buy or office depo (Im going to town this weekend) Ive tried Memorex DVD-R from walmart with no luck so I really dont know if its my media or the way I burn the image?

The way I burn the image is I open nero bruning rom-> DVD-> DVD-Rom(ISO)-> No Multisession-> Character set @ ISO 9660(standard ISO CD-ROM)-> File name length @ Max.of 11=8+3 chars(ISO Level 1)-> Unmark joliet box-> Write speed 1X-> Write method @ disk-at-once-> then hit burn

Also My pot on my laser is set a 179.6

Thanks for the help

2. koteshi

koteshi Regular member

hey thats a good question because it never worked for me when i was trying to burn .dol files to DVD... :-(

3. phoenixau

phoenixau Member

Hi well i have burnt this program that allows you to rip directly to iso from the GC with a network cable, but nero fails to burn the iso! 3% writing lead in and it fails, i think there is something missing ie all this talk about garbage files,but never been able to work out what it is, i can download and burn all that i own but one,same error, so if anyone can help in cleaning this iso so i can burn much appreciated

4. koteshi

koteshi Regular member

the same for me... :-(