1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

troubles with nero vision express

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by SydMatt, Mar 11, 2005.

1. SydMatt

SydMatt Member

Hi there, i am trying to find out why nero wont burn my latest downloads.
    they are here
    http://www.mvgroup.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3162&hl=nasa

and this is one of the torrents that has died on me;
    NASA.50.Years.Of.Space.Exploration.Part1.XviD.AC3.www.mvgroup.org.avi.torrent

for some reason when ever i try to use nero vision express (version 2.1.2.12) it crashes. I have downloaded and burnt material from the same source before as well as from other sites, all without problems!
    Please help!

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Crashes when?? During the processing?? Could try uninstalling Nero and use Neros clean tools found at there site to make sure you get everything then re-install it... Or maybe system restore?

3. SydMatt

SydMatt Member

The crash occurs as soon as i go to the add files area at the beginning of the burning process. I have since burnt other files from the same source and they have worked fine, its only these particular files, very strange i know but what can you do!
    thanks for the tip, will have a go when i have a moment. Keen to try to avoid going to that length though.

4. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

If you can, try updating to NeroVision Express version 3. I had crashing problems with version 2, and they were all solved when I updated to version 3.