1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to burn a mp3 cd

Discussion in 'Audio' started by radicht, Jul 7, 2003.

1. radicht

radicht Member

I am trying to create a mp3 cd for my sony car stero deck (yes, it does play mp3 cd's). However, whenever I create a cd, every song has a weird song about every five seconds. It does this on every track throughout the CD. Does any one know what this problem is? I have tried using various burning programs including Nero, Veritas RecordNow, and Easy CD Creator. All to no avial. Please Help!

2. tigre

tigre Moderator Staff Member

Some details, please:

- Where do these mp3s come from - In case you created them yourself: What ripper/encoder/settings were used? - In case you downloaded them: What encoder/bitrate/CBR or VBR (check with Encspot) was used?

- Do the mp3s (burned on mp3 CD-R) play fine on your PC or other hardware players?

- Is/Are the source CD(s) copy protected?

3. BTS2010

BTS2010 Member

Try to arrange the MP3 files in the order that youy want them tobe played back. If the burning program(Nero owns all other)puts them in alphabetical order, put numbers in front of them. Or Put them all in folders by artist or category etc. and do the misc. files at the end of whenever is best for your interest.