1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying to burn resident evil

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by artielox, Feb 27, 2005.

1. artielox

artielox Guest

im using dvd shrink 3.2 and dvd decrypter to burn, well today i found an error when opening disk on dvd shrink "Resident Evil: Apocalypse". it starts analysing and stops at 15% error message appears and it reads "DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue Failed to read file "D:\" (cyclic redundancy check). to sum it all up is there something i can do to backup this disk?

2. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

Make sure you have the newest DVD Decrypter--then put it through that first--THEN, you can put it through Shrink(Open File)--That movie has a newer type encryption. Any DVD and DVD Decrypter will work. Good Luck

3. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

4. artielox

artielox Guest

i tried that webpage w/ the guide and followed all the steps and i already had it set up in that way. so i tried to reopen the disk and it gets as far as 15% and gives me that error again

5. mykle

mykle Member

try AnyDVD v4.5.7.2 it worked for me.

6. Whitfield

Whitfield Regular member

artielox--
    I answered your PM and it can be done if put through DVD Decrypter first--But,mykle is right--it can be done the same way as you are used to if you have AnyDVD running in the background--you can get a free 21 day trial right here--makes things quite a bit easier--I finally bought it and always run it in the background when making DVD's

7. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

DVD Decrypter (newest version) [bold]definitely[/bold] deals w/ Resi Evil: Apocalypse ... I personally vouch for that : )