1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to burn xbox game with no sucsess

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by novice05, Jul 29, 2005.

1. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@novice05
    I made a good working backup disc of my Halo2 and the only thing I deleted was the credits and it fits fine onto a regular 4.7GBDVD-R

2. drhhitman

drhhitman Member

From what i have read... because this is a game that you have download from BT or wherevere, it is more than likely already in xISO format. Unfortunately i do not believe that DVD Decrypter supports this iso type. There is no need to reopen the iso file that you have downloaded using Craxtion or Qwix because as stated above it should already be in xISO format. All you will need to do is load up Nero. Select File > Open > navigate to the iso file and select burn. I would only recommend burning on 4x speed as it allows the xbox to read the disc a little better. Also in saying that i would recommend to use a DVD-R disc as they are more widely accepted in the xbox optical drives. Hopefully this helps at all. Also, sorry if this method has already been offered.