1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to bypass password protected restricted sites

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by Gallant85, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Gallant85

Gallant85 Guest

OKay,
    Let me start by saying that this is pretty lame, but I really need my myspace at work. I work for a celluar provider they had some dude go around and put password on the computers. We dont have a Cybernanny or websense. But there is a password prompt for restricted sites. How would I get around or through that obstacle?

2. kateman

kateman Regular member

should be pretty easy to do.

can you get on google without need of a password?

3. FartDude

FartDude Guest

Sounds like myspace is in the restricted zone in IE , you can remove it without admin privilages, just google for a program called zonedout, just download it and run it and from there you can manage the restricted zones and trusted zones in IE.

4. kateman

kateman Regular member

thats not gonna work out in the lon run, cus it they will wise up sooner or later. and that may put gallant85's job on the line :S

its easier to just use an internet based proxy. if that doesn't work, try program based like tor or torpark.

search on google