1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tsmedia dm800 clone

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fintannl, Apr 22, 2017.

1. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

so as a secondary box i have a (god i hate it) dm800. So my primary box is a zgemma and I can load tsmedia 11.6 on it and use such plugins such as cmovieshd and gomovies. So that is fantastic. Except my son has grown up and now wants to watch HIS movies on Tsmedia. So I can live with this. So he can watch his Quentin Tarantino movies and I can watch my sci-fi movies in different rooms. Except while Cmovieshd and Gomovies (on version TSMEDIA 11.6) work great on my Zgemma running Openpli4.0, my stupid dreambox 800 clone is driving me nuts. I currently have openpli 3.0 running on it and tsmedia 11.4. If I try and load tsmedia 11.6 it fails. if i try and use cmovieshd and gomovies on tsmedia 11.4 i get an error message. Grr this is driving me nuts. Can anyone recommend an image that supports tsmedia 11.6 for a clone dm800. It would be most appreciated

nazaninrab likes this.
  2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

nazaninrab likes this.
  3. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

Haven't used tsmedia in a while you should try iptv player it's good with the zgemma don't know how it is on a dm800

nazaninrab likes this.