1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TUTORIAL FOR NEWBIES??

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by deplayer1, May 31, 2002.

1. deplayer1

deplayer1 Member

Is there anyone that can help me to burn my first game. i got nero 5.5.8., but have no idea where to begin. I got the iso the game is gta3. I would love for it to be my first burned game. If anyone can help post on here, or buzz me on yahoo. Rhaw_65
    thnx for any help. from a true noob

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Have a look at BlindWrite from the software sections. It has very straight forward approach on burning image files to CDs.

3. deplayer1

deplayer1 Member

I couldnt find any such post on the software section. Or any other post on here,went thru evey single one. If you could repost it on this thread that would be much appreciated, or if you could get me to the right page of where the post is. Thnx

4. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

5. SneakstA

SneakstA Member

hello

i think this is the new safedisk2 protected game....this means that your best bet to backup this title is to use a program called clone cd.
    to successfully copy this game without any patching you are going to have to have a burner capable of correctly writting SD2. if your burner cannot do this correctly then you will have to patch the game in order for it to work.

if you cannot find resolution here i suggest you look here:
    http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?s=0e5c9f049439a32b5e0e8abb590f36e7&forumid=18

check u later