1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial for setting up Yelo15 Trainer for Halo 2 Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by kslice917, Dec 31, 2006.

1. Zraxius

Zraxius Member

Hello all, I am VERY surprised that noone has asked this question yet. I have the latest XBMC(XBOX Media Center) as a dash, and it has a built-in xored trainer launcher. Since The second app in the tutorial is simply a mini xored launcher, I figured I could just place the .etm file in my Trainers folder and be ok. Well......the Yelo trainer for Halo 2 will show up in XBMC after I go to "Update Trainer list", but if I activate any of the trainers, the game will not load. Would someone look into having the Yelo 1.5 trainer work with XBMC'S built in Xored launcher?

All I'm looking to do is find trainers which work with Halo 2 1.1 stored onto my hard drive. As I understand it, Most trainers out there only work with Halo 1.0 which does not have the Multiplayer Map Pack installed, and the Halo 2 1.1 trainer found at Maxconsole has a broken download link.

2. c4s4n0v4

c4s4n0v4 Guest

Will you get banned for this trainer?

3. Steameed

Steameed Member

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!
    Ive looked all around the web, because my stupid frekin yelo doesnt function right....my xored works and all, but when i go into yelo, the button commands are mixed up! white+up=timefreeze, back+up= multiple screenshots at once (constantly recording)...Please help...Steameed

4. Steameed

Steameed Member

no, because it is an offline trainer

5. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

It's at the beginning of my trainer; both this one, and my other one I listed.

@Steameed - Once again, I state to everybody: "If you don't know what your talking about or not sure, then please don't answer. If you do, that's great, and thanks for being a help."

Now, you don't have to go and try to be a newb by asking cheesily for help. Just ask calmly.

So, let me see here. Do you think you could give us some information?

I need to know the following:

1. Are you using the PAL or NTSC version of Halo 2?
    2. Did you follow MY tutorial or somebody else's?
    3. Do you have your .ini file set up right?
    4. Did you try starting over with everything and following my tutorial?
    5. If we can not solve your problem, are you willing to sign up for my trial offer in which you can send your xbox to me and I will softmod it for you? You only pay shipping (both ways).

After answering these questions, then I can help you a little more.

6. Steameed

Steameed Member

im sorry i was pissed off :s...but i dont know the difference between pal and ntsc, i followed you tutorial...the xored.ini is set up right (the trainer launches on command), ive started over more than 3 times (not an exaggeration), and im broke :)

7. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

Ok, here's how you can find the difference between NTSC and PAL versions. If you have your case to your Halo 2 game, look up in the right-hand corner of the case on the front. Right under the Green 'X' and the redish-orangish bar you will either see an NTSC in a little white box, or PAL.

If you don't have your case, then on the disk, if you look on the left side; beside the 'M' rating, you will see the logo for Dolby Digital. Well, it's right under that too.

Let me know.

8. Steameed

Steameed Member

The version i am using is NTSC

9. Gstar14

Gstar14 Member

hey. i instaled the yelo trainer and it works good but the thing whith the screenshots doenst work for me.
    the first thing you must do is open the deswizzle.exe, but if i open that on my computer it says the windows error whith the send and not send thing, and it also says to ftp the things in the raw folder but the raw folder is empty.
    can anyone please help me??
    patrick_d13@hotmail.com : my msn
    484-878-859 : my icq

10. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

@Gstar14 - Make sure you are using my version of BatchDeSwizzle. Also, make sure you have Microsoft .NET installed on your computer. Finally, to get the pictures, it's explained in the tutorial what you must do. You have to FTP into the directory with the pictures, then save them into the folder and run BatchDeSwizzle to turn them into pictures.

Read through the tutorial a little more carefully!

11. brado920

brado920 Member

do i just put halo 2 into the computer to install it?

12. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

What are you talking about? You play Halo on your xbox, then take the pictures off of the xbox and convert them...

13. brado920

brado920 Member

i mean it doesnt tell me how to get it onto the xbox!either that or im missing it

14. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

You use FTP

15. brado920

brado920 Member

once again HOW DO YOU GET IT ONTO THE XBOX EXPLAIN IT

16. Gstar14

Gstar14 Member

no the problem is that i cant run the deswizzle.exe
    and the ram forlder that your tutorial says to ftp the files in that map to my xbox is empty to:S.
    and whitch version of microsoft .net i must have? and can you give me like an download link or something for it?? because i thionk thats the problem.

17. brado920

brado920 Member

whichone theres like five of the FTP files

SmartFTP v2.5 Build 1005,or

AbleFtp for Windows v7.27?

18. Gstar14

Gstar14 Member

dunno what you mean:p.
    i can ftp but the problem is i cant run the deswizzle.exe file and that the raw map is empty so i cant ftp the files that suposed to be in the raw map to my xbox.
    and yes i can ftp other things thats not the problem it just wont let me start deswizzle.exe
    i can open it and the prompt opens but then it gives an error:S i realy wanna make screenshots so please give good help

19. kslice917

kslice917 Regular member

Ok, so here's the link to Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

The "raw" folder on your computer shouldn't have anything in it yet. You are looking for some files in the /E/TDATA/4d530064/$s/ Directory on your xbox.

You then take the files you find in that directory that is on your xbox. Now you copy them to the "raw" folder on your computer.

You then run "BatchDeSwizzle" NOT "deswizzle". Then the pictures will show up in the "bmp" folder, on your computer.

Is there anything else I'm missing? After all, all of this information was in my tutorial...

20. Gstar14

Gstar14 Member

but my /E/TDATA/4d530064/$s/ is empty to:S.
    and if i dont have to run the deswizzle.exe file why is it in there?
    and i already got 2.0 of .net ;).