1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Computers on One Monitor

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by zak_81, Aug 23, 2004.

  1. zak_81

    zak_81 Guest

    I know there is a device that allows you to hook up two separate computers to one montitor, but does any one know what it is called?

  2. dlc2000

    dlc2000 Regular member

    Feb 27, 2004
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    its a kvm switch . im using one right now . they can be bought for about 40 dollars at most computer shops . the one im using right now is a 2 port kvm switch . im using the same key board ,mouse,and monitor,with 2 computers . hope this answers your question
  3. zak_81

    zak_81 Guest

    Yeah that helps. Thanks for replying.

Share This Page