1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two films on one dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by heatheruk, Jun 24, 2004.

1. heatheruk

heatheruk Member

i have a dvd with two films on it its not a dvd-9 just a normal dvd but i just want to get just one film off the dvd can any one help thankyou

2. colw

colw Active member

Possibly two versions of the one film - widescreen and normal.

You can use reauthor mode in DVD Shrink to select version you want.

Guide and software available from this site

3. heatheruk

heatheruk Member

the films are lion king and lion king 2 i just want to get get lion king 2 of the dvd and put it on another dvd thankyou

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

It would help to know what you have, kinda in the dark here.

5. heatheruk

heatheruk Member

i have a dvd-r with two films on the dvd they are called lion king 1-2.
    i allready have lion king on dvd but i need to get lion king (2) off the dvd and put it on a new dvd-r.
    the reason i want to do this is because i cannot get hold off lion king 2 on dvd. can any one help

6. Manngo

Manngo Member

2 films on 1 DVD. Is it 2 SVCDs? Open the disc in Windows Explorer, to see directories on it. What do you see? Audio_ts and Video _ts or something else?

7. bigorange

bigorange Active member

uh, uh ,uh heatheruk, are you listening? I understand you have 2 movies, it doesn't really matter what they are. I need to know what kinds of software do you have. There are a couple of dozen ways to do this. There is no need to tell you how to do it if you don't have the software, or hardware for that matter, to do it with. Tell me what you have, I'll tell you how to do it, or what you need to get to go with what you got, to do it with. Comprende? Example if you're a beginner nero recode is perfect for this kind of situation if you want to keep a working menu. If you don't care about a menu, then shrink will do the job. However both of these solutions require additional software. Try to work with me here.......