1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Problems

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by varder, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varder

    varder Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    After burning a DVD with many recordings I have a lot titles in the menu. When I play the DVD, everytime one clip ends, the DVD automatically stops, and then it shows the menu. So everytime I skip through the chapter, menu appears. I use Nero Vision. How can I burn the DVD so that the whole disc plays at once without returning to the main menu?

    How can I disable Nero Scout? I have that problem with NMIndexStore....
    I have Nero 8.
     
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  2. varder

    varder Member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2007
    Messages:
    23
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Ok, I found a way to disable Nero Scout. I still need help with the first problem.
     
  3. LOCOENG

    LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2005
    Messages:
    10,818
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    118
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page