1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two questions about shrinking.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bk2smrt, Mar 17, 2007.

1. bk2smrt

bk2smrt Member

Hello,

I have two DVDs my friend wants to watch. One is a tv series and the other is a movie. I used the following program, DVD Decrpyter 3.5.4.0. I used the menu option to select the main movie files. Now my questions are:

1) For the TV series, is there a way to burn them so that when you use the chapter skip function on the dvd player it would jump to each individual episode. I used DVD2one to shrink it from 7gbs to 4gbs. However when I did this, it merged some of the episodes together so using the chapter skip function, you would end up in the middle of a different episode. I guess the question would be, are there programs that allow me to keep the original chapter function jumping?

2) For the movie, I was able to get the main files using DVD Decrypter to get 7gb of files. Now I was just watching off the hard drive and notice this. Orignally it would play in English and then decide to load the next files in Spanish. Is this common before shrinking the files to fit on a 4gb disc?

2. 56delray

56delray Regular member