1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh, I bought an Action Replay, and it was Version 1.00 I have some questions about SDLoad

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by sabres, Jan 12, 2007.

1. sabres

sabres Member

I bought an Action Replay Max at EBGames, but it didn't say on the box what version it was. When i opened it up and flipped through the instruction booklet, it turned out to be Version 1.00

Well first of all, I haven't bought a Gamecube and I heard that on some 'Cubes the earlier Action Replays won't work. Well, I want to use and SD Card, SD Card Gecko Adapter and SDLoad to play emulators on my Gamecube. If I buy the right Gamecube system, can I still do everything that I would be able to do with a later version of Action Replay, and what exactly do I need to look for when I buy the right version of the Gamecube system?

Basically, am I screwed or as long as I buy the right Gamecube system can I still do everything with no problems?

2. sabres

sabres Member

Nevermind, I found a thread on tehskeen that explains everything.

3. sabres

sabres Member

Ah, well, turns out i didn't even have a problem. I bought the thing used from EBGames, and the instruction manual says v1.0, but just a second ago i looked at the back of the disc and it says v1.14

So, everything's cool. This thread can now die.

4. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

be carefull certain versions of action replay do not work with sdload

5. sabres

sabres Member

Right, but I have version 1.14

6. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

good to hear