1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uh.... WarCraft 3 help wanted.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by KiddFreak, Mar 26, 2005.

1. KiddFreak

KiddFreak Member

Uh.... Hi. I bought Warcraft III: Reign of Terror, and downloaded bonus maps of Battle.net or something, but can't run them. So.... yeah... If you can help me, I'll appreciate it..

Thanks

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey KiddFreak,

Well, I can help...but in the future, if you have any questions about pc games and stuff, your best bet would be to go to blasteroids.com, it is a great site that will be able to help you out immensly.

Now for your question...

If you downloaded maps from BNET, you will have to place those maps in your maps folder that is associated with your warcraft 3 directory. Either that, or the download is a self install and will locate your W3 directory automatically. Also, make sure that you choose the proper maps for playing, because each map has a different set to it, such as multiplayer, single, or what have you. You know what I mean.

Hope this helps!

;)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2005
  3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

don't pm as other people with same situation won't know how to fix their problem than!!!

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Thanks ddp, I went ahead and changed that.

;)