1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Users - Nagra 3 - Where we stand - Are you missing chans, A Rescan is all you can DO? and Updated with N3 areas in UK

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by MICKAH, Nov 5, 2009.

1. peterdou

peterdou Regular member

r u from the calton

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

pardon?

3. omendata

omendata Regular member

I think he may be referring to the Toon Tongs?
    Although the originals were from Glasgow!

The Calton Tongs I believe is what he is referring to.
    Not a patch on the Toon Tongs like most Edinburgh - posh and wet.
    Glasgow - Not posh and defintely not wet.

Ever been mars bar'd in Easterhoose on a wet Saturday night!
    Ye ken where I'm cummin frae!

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

no im from the smog middlesbrough but thanks for clearing that one up for me :)

5. peterdou

peterdou Regular member

good man

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

thanks i think lol

7. drop

drop Member

Hi any body please advice me If I have talk talk broad band and cable live line not subscribe, still free tv I can see on my old box, If I buy kryptwiew 780 will it work? Or I need to subscrube cable?

8. chochamam

chochamam Member

hi guys...is anyone having problems with the kryptview 780? I've lost all my channels, rescanned over a million times, but the channels are still not showing. The scanned finds the channels, but they all say "scrambled or no video" has VM blocked the updates online? I apologise if this matter has been responded to on any other threads..just couldn't find it. HELP...this has happened at the VERY wrong time.

9. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

nope some are missing, you dont have to scan on this box, leave in standby for about 30 mins and it will pull chans in for you, It also could be your cable provider having probs or could be the srv having some issue, do the above firstly and make sure your signal and quality levels are good

10. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi guys how come ive put the carling 1.04 on my starview 7 and where it says connected it has got a expiry date there now cheers

11. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi guys how come ive put the carling 1.04 on my starview 7 and where it says connected it has got a expiry date there now cheers

12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

as you were all told before, the SV has a 12 month life span, been saying this since they came out, some chose to listen, some didnt, some tried to cloud the waters for others and deny it,

The SV products have a life span on them, DDIGTAL and SV boxs, combo's etc

That why I was telling folk to choose the Krypt, no time limit, better service and PPV have been on them,

13. e45

e45 Regular member

People dont listen Mick all they see is that they are saving £50 quid which will actually cost them another £100 quid to replace the box so buy cheap pay twice

14. shardend

shardend Regular member

e45 theres no need for that message

15. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

shardend it was pointed out at the very start that sv has one year ;ife and thats it. all them guys are saying is that people didnt listen and are now paying the price

16. shardend

shardend Regular member

hello tongs people was asking the question but it wasnt answered that well, all they said was it should last 12 months and others said it will last longer than 12 months, being honest the ddigital duo and starview are crap you cannot watch football its on off on off. thanks anywhere for your reply

17. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

thats all it was m8 some people said you will only get 12 month but other sv buyers were saying its not true. i thing mal and e45 were just saying (not in a cocky way) told you so

18. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

19. e45

e45 Regular member

Ok here ya go not my work but as you can see from this picture it has a date clearly marked into the firmware as soon as this box reaches this date the box will be cut off the server.

[​IMG]

also the latest firmware for the Sv7 also has an expiry date and after the this box reaches this limit this box will also have to be replaced.

from the very first day starview 6 came out i told everyone on here that the box would last 12mts and i was shot down all the time so who was right so its nothing to do with been anti starview its down to people getting the best deal and in my mind it was the Kryptview box

20. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

@ Shard and others, I stated the boxs had 12 months life from the off as soon as it was confirmed to me directly, have said it from Jan of this year, some others tried to cloud what I and others were saying, saying they werent or not confirmed they were 12 months. thats cause they had a vested interest in them, either selling or re-selling em,

we also said tirelessly not to touch em, service was crap, time limit on them and other SV boxs, I have always advised to go with the Krypt, based on their history and service uptime, If folk chose not to listen, by all means thats their choice, But now its coming home to a lot of folk about the service and time limit, what e45 said is correct, buy cheap, buy twice, nothing smart in the comment, just the comment is being proven.