1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Users - Nagra 3 - Where we stand - Are you missing chans, A Rescan is all you can DO? and Updated with N3 areas in UK

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by MICKAH, Nov 5, 2009.

1. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

ahhh, would you look its the Troll (its OK for me to lash people out of it, but not you) himself, find any good threads lately so you can make an even bigger fool of yourself, crawl back into your box Tony, before you make yourself look like a bigger clown than you did before or am I being "Rude", thats what you normally tell people and then go off and be dog ingnorant to people yourself, like I said before, people like you are not worth responding to, but I will this time as you have openly attacked me in this thread, whatever medication your on buddy dont seem to be working

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

list above updated 15/3/10 with more areas

3. tony_i

tony_i Guest

En anglais?

You must be serioulsy bored if you've become obsessed by the state of the dodgy cable market in a foreign country. What kind of life do you lead? The mind boggles.

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

you still here, somewhere a village is missing an idiot, you not got anyone else to talk to you? Upset that Mensa hasnt returned your calls? The Samaritans got your number blocked? I say your mind does boggle alright, like I said get your meds checked,

Oh and this is a international forum and site, not just for UK or Irish users and what I do or dont do is of no concern of yours, this will be the last time I respond to you in any shape or form, cause you thrive on the attention and the less you get the better, ta ta

5. mancred

mancred Regular member

If your not interested in the thread then hit the road, Mikah has helped a lot of members on here.

6. tru3_blu3

tru3_blu3 Member

I only joined this forum today and don't even know anyone here yet, so I say this completely without bias.
    The first thing that came into my mind after reading your post is "tosser".

7. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

some small additons to the above

8. rameez16

rameez16 Member

I just lost all my channels(I'm in Walthamstow), i only have a few basic ones left, but i was wondering i have a subscription to VM, but i'm not getting any of the channels on my dbox to the ones i'm subscribed to, should i be recieving them or not? I've done rescans and that didn't do much help, i've read some posts saying to do a factory reset and then do a scan but i'm unsure how to do a factory reset on my dbox, would flashing it with another image do the same thing as a factory reset?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  9. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

if you read the thread you will see that the areas are getting switched off, a lot of london is on Nagra 3, I would reckon that you are now on N3 at this stage, thats why your chans are gone. If its Nagra 3, thats the end of your box

10. howardref

howardref Member

just to let you know everything still functioning in darkest devon (sorry!!) await N3 with trepidation - will let you know if and when

11. tooloud

tooloud Member

well its finally all gone dark in East London aint getting didley.
    Started to have a look at the cs method about a week ago and if you got an old shy dish(which a lot of people have) and have been using any of the fta cable boxes and you have had to flash them at any stage, take a look at the possability of cs people say its extremely complex but i am over 50 and have had a cable box for about 12 years doing various re flashes on various boxes and i must say i came to terms with cs suprisingly easily and since i already have the sat dish (shy) it only cost £65.00 and a few days reading and help from various forums.
    so if you got shy dish give it a go it,s not that hard

12. flagooner

flagooner Member

Sorry tooloud but what is cs.

13. krusty23

krusty23 Member

Card Sharing

14. flagooner

flagooner Member

Ok thanks sorry for being a div

15. tooloud

tooloud Member

no divs on here mate cos we all seeking knowledge of some sort lol

16. flagooner

flagooner Member

well the guy who did my v+ box is offering me a sat. rec. with hd and record facility for £350 is that a good deal?

17. e45

e45 Regular member

you will still have to sub and im sure you could get it much cheeper from sky themselves

http://www.sky.com/partner

try them first before parting with your money ;)

also when filling in the form make up some company neme for the form :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  18. flagooner

flagooner Member

Sorry what do you mean by " sub"?

19. e45

e45 Regular member

Sub ==== Subscription from them same as you would take out from any provider

20. dandan431

dandan431 Member

Hi All

Live in Manchester and my (and two friends) Starview boxes lost all channels last night. Done a delete/rescan of channels and whilst channels have been found (including a load of test channels (nagra test channels i guess) they are instantly coming up as scrambled.

I havent receieved a new card from virgin yet so does this suggest a nagra switch or something else?? I would have expected to receive a card before the switch.

Thanks