1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Vodafone 6230i in Germany

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by 6230i_uk, Apr 11, 2007.

1. 6230i_uk

6230i_uk Member

Hi guys!

I've got my old company mobile phone - a 6230i - and want to use it in Germany (I put in a German T-Mobile card) and it asked for the unlocking code. I've used a few code calculators, but I must have done something wrong. Situation is that I put in too many wrong codes, but each time I switch the phone on now it still wants some kind of code, but I have to switch it off and back on to enter a new code again. So I apparently reached the limit of the 5 tries. I hope a normal, but correct code is still sufficient, or do I need a kind of master code now? Or even worse, flash the phone's firmware?! Please advise!

IMEI: 356644005934323
    Provider: Vodafone

If you need any more information please let me know and I'll post it accordingly! Ta muchly!

2. pazzini

pazzini Guest

The only way to unlock your phone now is by taking it to a pro / shop to be unlocked directly with equipment. If your phone is asking for a Pin code (enter pin) then this is your master code 3062665411 <--- not an unlocking code as that is to late.

3. 6230i_uk

6230i_uk Member

But why is the phone still asking me for the same thing, i.e. "Phone restricted" and when I press "Undo" it still asks me to enter the restriction code. Is that a new type of code now? In case you are able to provide me with an unlocking code for the first tries than I would be grateful if you could post one so I can give it shot to nothing if you want. Thanks in advance for that! I don't need a master code as I know the PIN code for my sim cards. Thanks anyway!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  4. pazzini

pazzini Guest

#pw+439 147 052 703 053+7#

Note the message that appears to you.

Enter codes without spaces
    Remove sim first,power on the phone.
    After the phone boots up, press #
    Press * 3 times fast for (p)
    Press * 4 times fast for (w)
    Press * 2 times fast for (+)
    Verify code before pressing the last #.
    "Code error", don't try again!!
    "Phone restrictions off", it's unlocked!

Click Here If Code Gives No Response/No Message
    [​IMG] Click on banner for 24/7 unlocking

5. 6230i_uk

6230i_uk Member

"Cannot undo restriction" is the notification. I probably have to carry it to a shop now :(

Thanks anyway!

6. pazzini

pazzini Guest