1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ulead audio sync problem

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by gkrshnn, Mar 28, 2003.

1. gkrshnn

gkrshnn Member

I captured continuously two one-half hour shows (for a total of 1 hr) with WinTV PVR 250 capture card with Standard DVD play setting. I did this on 3 separate occasions. Then I brought the three one-hour recordings, one-by-one, into the Ulead Moviefactory and burned on three separate DVDs. When I played them back, the first half-hour goes without a glitch. But, the second half-hour recording, in all 3 DVDs, has the “mouthing” trail the audio by about 20 secs. This happened in all three DVDs. The result is baffling because the two half-hour shows were captured continuously (no break at all). Given the regularity of the problem, can anyone advise me as to what I should do. Many thanks._X_X_X_X_X_[small]gkrshnn[/small]

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

If you go into the software discussion forum you are guaranteed to find the same problem there!! It seems to be something about ulead encoding, did you use ulead to encode as well as burn!