1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ulead MovieFactory 2.0

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Nuke, Mar 12, 2003.

1. Nuke

Nuke Member

I hope this is in the right section of the forum, forgive me if it's not. I bought Ulead DVD MovieFactory 2.0 as an upgrade from 1.0 on the Ulead site and have not been able to download the components from them. I have emailed the company 3 times and I'm still waiting for a reply after a week. I know other forum users have this software and was wondering if anyone has been having the same problem getting these downloads. Does anyone know what these components are and do they add to the functionality of MovieFactory? The website does not tell you anything. Are these components worth downloading anyway? MovieFactory seems to work fine and have used it for camcorder movies but I paid hard earned $ for this software and I'm not getting what would have came in the retail box. Thanx in advance for any repies.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2003
  2. Nuke

Nuke Member

I was just able to get them from the website, seems that they had problems with downloads. Just some extra menus from what I can tell so far but it was a 55Mb download so I will have to play around with it.