1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unable to burn bourne supremacy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by johnchang, Dec 15, 2004.

1. bardie

bardie Regular member

I had no trouble backing-up Bourne Supremacy.
    I used DVD Decrypter to rip it to the harddrive, DVD Shrink in re-author mode to take only the main title and Nero 6.6 to burn it.
    I can't tell the difference in quality to the original......fantastic.
    Pete

2. bklyn1028

bklyn1028 Regular member

only way i could do bourne sup...was...re author....that $#@%@#$@#$@# kid in the green shorts wouldn't go away....lol...even doing a still image on everything but the movie..there he was....so....first time i lost the menu...sigh........lol

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

(Shaking my head, wondering why they had so much trouble killing the ratty kid off, Go figure ?)

4. johnchang

johnchang Member

i tried to make the unspecified features a still image and it said it was, but the dam kid kept running and twitching.

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Next time we have to figure out how to drive a wooden stake through his heart -

SEASON'S GREETINGS ALL ~

6. kyrainman

kyrainman Guest

I burned a perfect copy of Bourne Surpremacy with AnyDVD/ CloneDVD 2. I have a plextor 712A. I have never had an incident of CloneDVD 2 failing. Works EVERY time.

7. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones :)

8. Rukahspac

Rukahspac Member

dont know if it anything to do with it but the copy i was able to burn using dvd shrink 3.1 was widescreen

9. colw

colw Active member

For the many members who appear to having problems with the Bourne Supremacy - here are a few tips.

1. Do not install Interactual DVD Player - it is a bitch of a program in the same category as the Roxio whore.

2. If you have Interactual DVD Player on your computer - go to Control Panel - Add/Remove programs and unistall.

3. Use DVD Shrink to open program - analyse - go to re-author mode.

4. Go to Compression settings tab - remove all sub-picture and audio substreams other than English (unless of course you need another language).

5. Backup DVD.

Just backed up movie tonight - no errors and no funny green men running across the screem.

On a PIII 800 with 256Mb RAM, it took 28min37sec to rip/encode and 14min40sec to burn.

Have fun.

10. Pierce52

Pierce52 Member

Hey ScubaPete,

Thanks for the info with backing up bourn Supremicy. The part :

"If you don't make it past it then go to that Unreferenced materials select Title 1 menus - Then go to "Compression" select "Custom Ratio" then select "Still image" then try DVD Shrink again, it should slide right on through, like a hot knife through tender Turkey - "

worked like a charm. Now, do you have any idea why I can't back up the movie "Garden state"

Thanks,
    Pierce52