1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to burn new release

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Tetujin, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Tetujin

Tetujin Member

Hi. I am trying to burn Bourne Supremacy. But all my programs, DVDxcopy Platinum, Nero6 ultra, DVD rescue all come accross the same problem. They say data is encrypted. So i DL anydvd and dvd decrypter. then I run into a different problem. about 6% of the way into reading the dvd it stops. my read speed drops from about 3500kbs to 25kbs. and i have let it sit for hours but it never gets any further. What can i do to fix this or get around it. I have read through the forums and have done the updates and tried the fixes to similar problems but nothing has worked. any help would be great. Thankx

2. zombieman

zombieman Regular member

the newest version of dvddecrypter should do it without any problems. if not i would say that the dvd is either badly scratced or possible need cleaning. I've backed that movie up without any problems.

3. Tetujin

Tetujin Member

I have tried decrypter but it comes across an error readin. I cleaned the dvd too. I tried using dvdx rescue because i thought it might be a scratch. But no matter what prog i use it always finds an error around 6 or 7% into the reading. I have updated all progs and have the most current drivers too.

4. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

I have backed this movie up using DVD Shrink and NERO and had no problems with it.

5. zombieman

zombieman Regular member

out of 150 or so successful backups ive only came across one dvd that i was unable to copy. it was "road to pardition", and it was due to it being scratched (not visable though). I assume it was scratched because i brought the dvd back to the retailer and told them that it wouldnt play on my dvd player. they gave me another one and it copied like a charm. Not that i would suggest copy rented dvd or anything, but if thats what someone were doing, that would probably solve your problem.