1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"unable to insert file"

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by whebster, Mar 1, 2007.

1. whebster

whebster Guest

I know there have been a few threads on this subject, but I have'nt found a solution to my problem, so I started a new thread.
    Basically I'm having the same problems as a few others that have posted on this issue.When I go to add a file, it's a toss uop wether or not it will go through.Some files do and some don't .
    Very frustrating to say the least. I've tried all the "obvious" possibilities, so please, some real advice would be appreciatted if anyone has made any headway on this.'Thank you very much in advance.

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

As I mentioned in another thread at some stage after upgrading from 7.0.8.2 I encountered a similar problem, I reverted to 7.0.8.2 and the problem disappeared...I have since updated to 7.5.9.0 and have yet to experience any problems.

It may have been 7.5.1.1 ??

3. whebster

whebster Guest

I'm not sure wich version i have, I'm sorry for sounding like a newb.It's the version that came w/ my hpdvd 840 lightscribe.

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Open Nero StartSmart and then click on the "Flame" it will show your version, it will be 7.?.?.?.

5. whebster

whebster Guest

Nero oem 6.6.0.16

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2007
  6. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

7. colw

colw Active member

OEM versions often have some features disabled. You may have to purchase/obtain a full version.

8. zapatero

zapatero Member

Nero Vision does not work with some video formats. I have solved this problem by converting to file to another format, FLV > WMV or AVI (DivX) > WMV, then I "add" the WMV without problems. To convert I use CinemaForge or MediaCoder.
    Another solution: use DVD Flick, open-source. It accepts more formats than Nero Vision, and can burn the DVD directly (using ImgBurn, included in the program), or can create an ISO image to burn with Nero.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2007
  9. whebster

whebster Guest

O.K. i hace stalled neo 7.5.1.1 , since i've been able to insert all files now.Thanks

I have a new prblem now though, and that is, when i got to start the encoding process, it does'nt make any progress.
    Any help on this also should i start a new thread?
    thanks

10. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2007