1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to set up a USB to SCSI DB25 adapter.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by HikerDude, Dec 11, 2004.

1. HikerDude

HikerDude Member

I've recently tried to set up a USB to SCSI DB25 adapter with no success. This is a Microtech product, their web site is no longer active and I cannot download a new driver from there. It only comes with a disk driver for Win 95/98. This worked well for a couple of boots. Now the device is listed under the USB devices as an "unknown device". Does anybody know where I might be able to find an updated device driver for Win XP? I figure I can get this darned thing working again, if only I can find a good updated driver for the device. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what is the model name & #, see what can do but possibility no newer version. try compatibility wizard in xp

3. HikerDude

HikerDude Member

This Microtech device has product #USB-SCSI-DB25B printed on the back. That is all I've got to go on.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

uninstall it in device manager, restart windows & see if windows finds & loads driver either it's own or off driver disk