1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

undetectable decoder

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mixnut66, Feb 21, 2004.

1. mixnut66

mixnut66 Member

PARDON MY STUPIDITY BUT I AM NOWHERE NEAR TECHNICALLY INCLINED.I BOUGHT A USED COMPUTER THAT CAME WITH AN INTERACTUAL DVD/CD PLAYER.WHEN I TRY TO PLAY ANY DVDS I GET A MESSAGE THAT MY DECODER CANNOT BE FOUND.IS THERE ANYWHERE OR HOW TO FIX THIS OR DO I HAVE TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND BUY A DECODER??

IF IT MATTERS I LIVE IN MANITOBA , CANADA

THANKS

2. jlgod

jlgod Member

Please explain to me if your problem is solved because I have the same

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

First off, do not write in all caps. It is considered shouting and will get you in trouble with the mods.

Second, this is from InterActual's website:

Sounds like it needs the codecs from software such as PowerDVD or WinDVD in order to run. You can get OEM versions of either one dirt cheap and they will allow InterActual to run properly.

4. pbailey

pbailey Regular member

Spiderman comes with the interActual player on the disc, and i'll say right now it's the worst dvd player s/ware i've ever used. Sometimes you can't even play the disc because the mouse won't pick up the play button, or it highlights something else.

You just need a dvd player s/ware, i know windows media 9 plays dvds, other than that i use powerdvd or winfast dvd (not as good as power dvd imho) if i need to check it on the pc. If that doesn't fix it give a shout