1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uninstall nero 8

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by deanpara, Nov 20, 2007.

1. deanpara

deanpara Guest

hi all i had a free trial of nero 8 when it ran out a mate gave me a copy of nero 7 to install but when i tried it said i have a newer version in my computer so i took it to the shop to get nero 8 unistalled which they did but everytime i try to download nero 7 again it still says i have nero 8 in my comp if u can help im on skype most days ***email removed***

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2007
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

No email addresses per forum rules, they are in my sig for your review.

We can help you remove Nero 8 from your PC, but we can't help you install an illegal copy. Use the Nero 8 clean tools from here to remove Nero 8 ~ http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads-cleantools.html

3. deanpara

deanpara Guest

Thanks for ur help i used the link and uninstalled nero 8 in 5 minutes and installed a legall version of nero 7 cheers all

4. LOCOENG

Glad you got it sorted.

5. deanpara

deanpara Guest

i have downloaded nero 7 now but when i try to add video files it wont let me asks me to upgrade to nero seven unyet its an original nero 7 disc when it starts it comes up as saying nero essentials 4 but on the disc itself it has written on it neroexpress 7(ver.7.9.6.4)and on the top it has SAMSUNG DVD WRITER any ideas

6. LOCOENG

Remove Nero 7 using the same link and cleantools for Nero 7 as above and start with a fresh install. It's not a bad idea to run Ccleaner and reboot between steps.