1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

United 93

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by MMW04, Sep 8, 2006.

  1. MMW04

    MMW04 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2006
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi, I need help backing up United 93. Which program would you perfer and would be most helpful.. I have tried Dvd Shrink 3.2 & DVD-Decrypter,have a nice day.


    *Matt
     
  2. rbrock

    rbrock Regular member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1,012
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    I use both with Anydvd in the background to remove the blocks you know you just stick a disc in and burn it
     
  3. jacnyr

    jacnyr Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2003
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I had the same problem. I first used DVD X Copy Platinum, no luck. I then used DVD Decrypter, no luck.
    I then went online and got RipIt4Me with FixVTS. I then burned with Decrypter. I never used these programs. I found them very easy to use, with luck I was able to back up United 93.

    jacnyr
     
  4. res2cue

    res2cue Guest

    I used the latest version of anydvd ,dvdfabdecrypter to rip and 1click dvd copy to burn... no problems, perfect backup.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2006
  5. IHoe

    IHoe Senior member

    Joined:
    May 21, 2005
    Messages:
    4,742
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    116
    you'll find out that the combo of AnyDVd + CloneDVD2 will do all the DVDs that are out there, but the free stuff just got better! RipIt4Me will do all the DVDs too and it's kept up-to-date!~ Just download the programs and follow the easy to use guide, by Arniebear:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/360110,
    can't go wrong with that! When you want the best quality you can get then get DVDRebuilder Pro with CCE...... great encoder and you can't notice any quality loss at all! I use this combo when AnyDVD and CloneDVD2 has less than 80% quality compression! I also do all the espisode DVDs that way too! burn on!!!!
     

Share This Page