1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unleashx

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by jealousjo, Apr 27, 2005.

1. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

When i change skins on my unleashx dashboard it always reverts to the default skin when i reset my xbox. How do i keep the skins from reseting to default. I have 3 files and one folder in my Unleashx folder located on my xbox c: drive. They are unleashx.xbe , config.xml , unleashx0.37.1218A , and the folder skins.

When i put a new skin in the folder, unleashx recognizes it, but reverts to the default skin when reset.......Help!!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I had that problem and found a post saying to Delete your config.XML file where unleash is installed then UnleashX will make a new file cause the old 1 is corrupt. I did that and it worked.

3. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

First, make sure you have the current version of unleashX. IF your box is connect to the internet, run an update to see if it is up to date. Once that is done, make sure you have a good working skin. mess around with a few different skins to see if they work. Just a reminder though, when you choose a skin and press the "A" button once, you change the skin just for time being, but if double click the "A" button, it is set as your new default skin.

If none of this works, I wouldnt just delete your config file unless you havent made any changes to it. What I would do, I would just download the newest version of the UnleashX, ajust your config file to your liking, then just copy over the old version you have on your box now with the newly downloaded one.

Good Luck

4. jealousjo

jealousjo Guest

Thanks a bunch. Hit A twice to keep skin from reverting back to default.

5. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

Not a problem, here to help!