1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock Activation Lock without losing data?

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by Freddy55, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Freddy55

Freddy55 Newbie

Hello all;
    I need yet to hear it again to be sure but it is now obvious to me that Apple Support is a joke and will not help me unlock our teens iPhone without losing all data. Our daughter has had mental issues and presently does not have her phone. My wife and I do not know her "Apple ID" and cannot ask her for it right now. The phone has an "Activation Lock" on it now along with the pass-code lock which I do not know. The parents, that's us, are trying top help our daughter and cannot without viewing some of the bad stuff she has on this phone. Everyone I talk to tells me the only way tom gain access will erase everything that is on the phone. That won't help us help her. Is there any way on this earth that this can be done?

2. sikosrus

sikosrus Member

3. Freddy55

Freddy55 Newbie

Thank you "sikosrus". Do you think this service can unlock the phone without losing data?

4. sikosrus

sikosrus Member

can't answer that. there are paid for software that will without losing data.