1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock code for sony ericsson K800i - **NO Email addresses**

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by kibz97, May 8, 2007.

1. salami1

salami1 Guest

Hi,

Any model world wide..

As for the difference on transfer speeds.. there is no conclusive answer to that..
    Upload is almost always slower then download. Differences in bluetooth version, range etc. etc. all contribute to speed..
    And infra red is again a completely different thing then bluetooth..

Best regards,

2. tito22gon

tito22gon Member

I need unlock SE k800i
    Spain- Yoigo(Esfera)
    Imei 35908801-043758-2-41

Thank's (gracias)

3. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

what information do i lose if i unlock? any user data? games? music? contacts?

apparently updating the firmware will make you lose the lot (excluding simlock) just want to know if unlocking does the same

when you buy a phone, do you get it with the latest firmware installed or the first version for phone?

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  4. salami1

salami1 Guest

You won't loose any information using our method. If you flash you phone yes you will loose all data on the phone. As for the firmware it depends on when the shop where you want to buy the phone bought the phone from the factory (or distributor). The factory will of course always deliver with the latest firmware but because shops (and distributors) stock their phones they can be outdated.

Best regards,

5. pacha2013

pacha2013 Member

Hello I have found a K800i in the exit of a airport. I don't know who is the phone. So I have 2 solutions : I thrown it into the dustbin or I use it. But it is blocked ! With 3

I need code Network
    I need code Network subset
    I need code SP

Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  6. Phil272

Phil272 Member

Try reading the rest of this thread and you'll find out what you need to do.

A third option would be to be kind and hand it in to the airport lost property desk...I'm sure theres someone panicking now because they'll lost their phone...but thats just me.

7. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

yeah give it to lost property or a member of staff at the airport. they'll no what to do. you have no right to use what's not yours. and you wouldn't like it if someone disposed of your phone. put yourself in others shoes.

8. Phil272

Phil272 Member

here here!

With any luck the person who lost it will contact their phone company who will block the IMEI number rendering the phone useless..but not before the person who found it has paid to have it unlocked!!

Do the decent thing and hand it in, its not yours.

9. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

i have a k800i and a new one costs around £80 pounds which isn't cheap. do the right thing. if your gonna unlock it then give it to him as a gift then that's good.

10. james2328

james2328 Member

hi i have a sony ericson k800i locked to orange and i want to be able to use o2 on it
    the imei number is 35173731-899903-2-20
    any help would be fantastic please

11. HappyHool

HappyHool Member

Oi!

Does anyone can send me an unlock code for my K800i
    IMEI is: 35342701-611974-3-02

thx a lot

12. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

hello salami1 i need your help. on my new w910i i can get the imei number and by pressing the key combination i can get into the menu but when i click sim lock nothing happens. on my k800i it tells me the locks but nothing shows on my w910i i keep clicking it but it doesn't show me the lock screen!!!

13. salami1

salami1 Guest

Hi Daackin,

Damn that makes you the third person with this problem.. at the moment we have no idea why this is. 2 other customers did not even have the 'simlock' menu and they could not see their locks either.

I think it has something to do with branding (is your phone branded by an operator?).. I'm still looking for an solution.

Best regards,

14. HappyHool

HappyHool Member

my K800i (IMEI is: 35342701-611974-3-02) has a T-Mobile branding.
    It has DB2020, CID52 and color Red
    Is there any whay to set it free?

15. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

yeah my phone is branded to orange. i hate it because there is sooo much orange links scattered everywhere. they've got control of my games apps music images EVERYTHING. i really hate it. and it is soooo hard to get a sim which works and you have the number for.

should have just got a new one instead of a used for for £30. it needs repair but it probably got warranty since it's not even one year old so i'm gonna ring up sony ericsson to get repaired.

16. salami1

salami1 Guest

@daackin

I think I have a solution for you:

Remove the simcard from your phone and enter the code. Apparently it indeed has something to do with the branding.

If still does not work do a master reset (via setting menu). Then it should surely work as normal. (A master reset will remove all user data so back up your phone first!)

Best regards,

17. apoplexis

apoplexis Member

Hi,

do you have activation code for k800i?

IMEI: 35427102-189141-0-70
    Locked for O2!

Thx!

18. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

my first priority is to get it repaired or replaced which might even end up an unbranded phone. then, if it is still branded then i will follow your steps through. by the way, if there is no sim card inside, all i can do is watch a demo of the phone. i MIGHT be able to access the simlock screen but besides that i can't do anything with the phone

19. daacekin

daacekin Regular member

i'm curious. if i bought the code, what steps would i have to do to unlock the phone salami1?

if my phone is on a network and i unlock it, will all the network's annoying links disappear or would it just let me use any sim.

(by the way, it appears sony ericsson will repair my phone for free under warrenty!!!) yippee!!!

20. salami1

salami1 Guest

Hi,
    We will send you the instructions to enter the code by email.

Instructions look like this:

1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card*
    2 - Press 1 time the left arrow
    3 - Press 2 times the button *
    4 - Press 1 time the left arrow
    5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear
    6 - You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you

The unlock code will not debrand your phone, it will only unlock your phone so you can use any compatible simcard in your phone.

Best regards,