1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlock code hp iPaq h6315 T-Mobile USA

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by solesearc, Mar 6, 2010.

1. solesearc

solesearc Member

I live in Bangladesh have have bought a six year old hp iPAQ h6315 sim locked to T-Mobile USA, can someone help me with the code please IMEI: 352795000205350. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

2. rick73160

rick73160 Member

Here it is....

Unlock Code: 29639553

1. On the Today screen, tap Start > Settings.
    2. Tap the Phone Band icon.
    3. Tap Shift + Ctl key to enable the keys.
    4. Tap the area below the band selection box to open the unlock tool.
    5. Tap Shift + Ctl to disable the keys.
    Shift +Ctl keys
    disabled
    Shift + Ctl keys
    enabled

6. Enter the 8-digit unlock code and tap OK when done.
    7. Wait for the device to validate the unlock code (about five seconds). You will see one of the following screens:
    -Unlock successful.
    -Unlock failed due to incorrect code. The user has three attempts to unlock. After three attempts, the device will refuse any more unlocking attempts. Perform a soft reset to reset the counter to perform additional unlocking attempts.
    -Device is not ready for unlocking. This error message displays when the user tries to unlock when the phone application (not the device) is not in a steady state. It takes 30 seconds after powering on the phone for it to reach a steady state.

That's it...

3. Majkel

Majkel Member

I live in Polen .My hp iPAQ h6315 sim locked to T-Mobile USA, can someone help me with the code please IMEI: 352795002701224. Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

4. Alinhong

Alinhong Newbie

I live in Vietnam have bought a hp iPAQ h6315 sim locked to T-Mobile USA, can someone help me with the code please Imei:352795003114542 Your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks