1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlock code

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by marianw, May 4, 2007.

1. marianw

marianw Member

Could someone please give me a valid unlock code for a Nokia 6101 tri band model, I've already tried 3 codes using a code generator, resulting in a "code error" message from the first time.

The imei code is: 358823007332631 and I've purchased the phone with a T-mobile pre-paid sim card. They said that I cannot use the phone with another network carrier unless I use it 3 months with T-mobile. I need to use it in Europe, for in about 1 month I'll leave the US for good, so if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

2. etowah

etowah Regular member

#pw+222 715 741 007 431+7#

3. marianw

marianw Member

Thanks so much....this one didn't work either....But I got a whole different message from the one I got with the previous 3 codes...This one said: "cannot undo restriction"...Could you please tell what does this mean? Could it mean that I had only 3 tries and since this (with your code) was the fourth that's it?..I think I may have used the first code a second time...

Anyway, since with your code I got this message, it seems that this would be the right code (the code that probably the guy at t-mobile would have sent me after those 3 months himself...) and it's not working....so what should I do now?! shoot the phone? :))

thanks

4. etowah

etowah Regular member

“Cannot undo restriction” or “Not allowed” means. After you have made 5 attempts or even 3 attempts on newer phones and failed, the phone displays that message, meaning that the phone is "hard locked." At this point, you will still be able to use the phone with the original provider, but you will not be able to unlock it by codes. You will need to take or send it to a professional for direct unlocking service.

5. marianw

marianw Member

darn...pretty nasty, huh? Do you have any idea how much would this operation would cost?

thanks