Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by tuzgoelue, Aug 5, 2018.
Thanks in advance
Instructions on how to unlock the Nokia 6300 to all networks, works on any firmware version, without using a code:
1) Remove the battery lid from back of the device and remove the battery, leave the battery out for 30 seconds.
2) Replace the battery and hold the three buttons, they are: Green call key + # + the up on the volume button.
3) Make sure you hold each button after each other firmly down and press down the power button, this is to power on the mobile phone.
4) Let go off the buttons, when you see the Nokia hand shake, then the screen will display a message saying to remove the network lock, then press OK, which is the middle button.
5) Then the screen will flash on and off for about 10 seconds and the unlock procedure is done.
6) Test the unlock, this is by inserting a different network provider sim card into the mobile phone and it will now accept it.
I unlocked my Nokia 6300 by asking for a code from my network provider. Worked first time. Good luck.
Separate names with a comma.